Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 2013 Ipsy My Glam Bag

I am a closet product addict. Surprising, I know, but I love few things more than finding new makeup, skin care or hair care products! I love trying new products, but hate buying something I end up hating.

Enter Ipsy My Glam Bag. For $10 a month, you receive 4-5 samples and a new, fun makeup bag!

January 2013's Bag contains:

- Dark Navy bag- plain outside, lining is blue with white stars.
- London SOHO crease brush
- Josie Maran Argan Oil (.17 fl oz)
- Nailtini Nail Polish "Bloody Mary" (full size)
- Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play (1.5 oz)
- Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter (2.5 oz)

All for $10!! I personally, love subscription services. There are misses for sure, but I find way more awesome products that I never would have tried had I not gotten them in a subscription box!

My goal this year is to share as much as possible on my blog, but I am just getting started. I thank you for reading this! Have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment