Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

My first post! Or, why am I reading this again?

A few months ago, I decided I wanted to blog. At the time, I wasn't sure that I had anything super interesting to say. Honestly, I am still not sure. But, I wanted to have a platform to discuss, ponder and keep track of all the stuff I do. So here we are....

So a little about me, I am a wife and mother. Mr. Ryno and I have been married for sometime now, and have a teenage daughter with an Audrey Hepburn obsession and a preschool son with a Super Hero fixation. My own little Super Girl and Super Boy, if you will. I have several amazing friends (some you will see in this blog soon, I am sure) I work full time and go to school at night. I  love all things beauty, Pinterest, reading, and working on my house and yard. I have recently become more interested in cooking and crafting.

So, what is up with this blog, you ask? I would love to say that this will be a blog about makeup. Or being a working mom. Or a student. Or a cook. Or crafting. It will be about all of those things. And probably more. As you will find, I am pretty random like that. So here we go.... Let's see what "trouble" we can get ourselves into.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to keeping tabs on you, lady! And I'm a huge fan of randomness, of course.

    ReplyDelete